E-Type UK have worked to perfect the rebuild of the independant rear suspension (IRS) of the E-Type, having invested time and knowledge to sourcing the best parts suppliers and researching the exact details of how this revolutionary suspension unit is built.
We have gained a reputation for the outstanding workmanship and level of originality acheived throughut the restoration process. With this knwoledge we have been able to customise the original IRS unit to work seamlessly with performance upgrades.
Our IRS service includes:
- Complete dismantling of the unit
- Rebuild of the rear differential to current specification
- Blasting and powder coating of components
- Plating of all handbrake mechanisms
- Full rebuild of hubs including new bearings
- Full rebuild of brake calipers with pads
- New universal joints
- New brake lines
- Complete standard coil overs
With the above standard IRS rebuild we are able to supply and fit during the re-commission of your IRS a number of select upgrades which can include the following areas:
- Brake upgrades including discs / pads and pistons
- Options to specifiy differential ratio
- Easy Bleed system
Built to the highest possible level we are able to remove and replace the units within our workshop facility in Hadlow or arrange delivery.
If you’re interested in discussing your IRS in more detail with one of our E-Type experts, please feel free to contact us today. You can email us or give us a call on +44 (0) 1732 852 762.
Alternatively, if you're local to Tonbridge, then drop by and pay us a visit. We’ll be delighted to personally discuss your upgrade work. As fellow E-Type enthusiasts, we really would welcome your visit.