From the showroom is this fantastically restored original California Black Plate Series 1 fixed-head coupe. Originally finished in Pale Primrose with Black interior, this desirable classic has since undertaken a full nut and bolt restoration, finished in the Opalescent Gunmetal over Dark Blue trim, all lead by the current owner, a well known British Touring Car Champion. With the owner's vision and expertise, the E-type has been completed to an exceptionally high-level performance finish, fitting countless upgrades resulting in an unbeatable driving experience.
- 2018 full nut and bolt performance-focused restoration.
- Fast road engine featuring gas flowed head, high lift cams, lightweight flywheel, balanced and lightened crank.
- 4-speed synchro gearbox.
- Marston style Aluminium radiator with silicone cooling hoses.
- ITG performance air filter.
- Mild steel sports exhaust system with silencer delete.
- High torque starter motor.
- Electronic ignition.
- Period styled Dynator upgrade.
- Uprated suspension featuring Koni classic shock absorbers.
- Uprated brakes with four-pot calipers.
- Electronic power steering.
- Triple lace competition wheels with period-correct tyres.
- LED interior lighting.
- Heated rear window.
- Tadpole period radio with bluetooth connectivity.
- Additional glovebox USB charging ports.
- Two large and detailed binders of history, consisting of a full photography portfolio of restoration works, invoicing, and upgrades.
- Original documentation featuring sale brochures, manufacturer's warranty, handbook and plastic wallets, wall service chart, US Service network handbook.
- Original tool roll, jack and bag.
Full description coming soon, however, the E-type is available for immediate viewing, should you wish to arrange a viewing please contact us on +44 (0) 1732 852 762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.