1965 Jaguar E-Type Series 1 4.2 RHD
- Full Matching Numbers
- Heritage Correct Colours
- 4.2 Fast Road Specification
- Triple Lace Wire Wheels
A highly desirable original right-hand drive Coupe is made available from our Kent based showroom. A brilliantly cared for true drivers car, finished in a heritage correct Carmen Red over Black trim, completed with a handful of desirable upgrades that brings this 1960's classic to life.
- Original right-hand drive
- Full matching numbers
- Finished in heritage correct Carmen Red over Black
- Fast road specification rebuild
- Triple lace stainless steel wire wheels
- Electronic ignition
- High torque starter motor
- Fitted with a ‘Classic Tracker’ system
- Delivered new to South Africa, returning to the UK in 1989
Full description coming soon, however, the E-type is available for immediate viewing, should you wish to arrange a viewing please contact us on +44 (0) 1732 852 762 or email email@example.com.