NOW TAKING ORDERS
- Series 3 Roadster
- 1971 - 1974
- 6.1 V12
- Custom Finish
Formerly relegated to the shadows of the E-Type market, in recent times the Series 3 model has begun to shine among collectors and enthusiasts, becoming hot property for those seeking true driving pleasure and usability.
E-Type UK is taking orders to create fully bespoke and unique Unleashed E-types. Having recently completed the hugely popular 1974 example capable of offering thunderous performance and smooth grand touring capabilities while maintaining the essence of what makes the E-Type an icon of its time, we are now accepting commissions to birth another spectacular jaw-dropping model.
If you'd like to create something one of a kind and need E-Type UK to help execute your vision to your exact specification, please get in touch by phone: +44 (0) 1732 852 762 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specification OptionS INCLUDE:
- Increased engine capacity from 5.3L to 6.1L
- Aerospace-grade Aluminium 5-speed gearbox
- Full custom downdraft fuel injection system with Jenvy throttle bodies and bespoke wiring loom
- Aluminium radiator and header tank with Samco Sports silicone hoses
- Uprated self-contained alternator
- Sports power steering rack
- 12 branch stainless steel exhaust
- Bespoke air conditioning
- Front 4-pot AP Racing brakes with grooved vented disks
- Bespoke inner sill strengthening
- Bespoke extended welded bonnet louvres
- Stainless steel bumpers front and rear including overriders
- Improved hardtop with Dynamat and Alcantara headliner
- Additional fresh air ducting on the inside of the bonnet
- Custom specification white-wall tyres with the correct speed rating
- LED headlights with integrated daytime running lights
- Complete LED bulb replacement
- Bespoke seats with heated elements
- Electrically adjustable wing mirrors
- Engine start button
- Piano black dash
- Remote central locking
- LED dash light illumination
- Boot, footwell and door floodlighting
- Surround sound system with iPod and Bluetooth functionality
More options available, simply get in touch to discuss your dream car.
Our most recently completed high specification example created a real buzz within the automotive circles being picked up by Top Gear, Drivetribe, PistonHeads, Autoclassics, The Telegraph, The Sunday Times and the YouTube channel sensation, Carfection. Automotive reporter, Alex Goy, spent the day in our stunning bespoke Series 3 example, reluctantly handing by the keys in the afternoon with this to say...
"You don't want E-Type, you want an E-Type UK E-Type" Alex Goy, Carfection 2018
CLICK HERE to hear E-Type UK Director, Marcus Holland, discuss this unique Series 3 E-Type with Carfection's Alex Goy